• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project #jennycraig Pro Climb

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
We had a customer come to us wanting to slim down his 16 Pro Climb. We started with Pro Tube Airframe Running boards which will drop a ton of weight where it counts....on the mountain. Next was to install a TKI belt drive which not only dropped physical weight but rotating weight as well. From there we installed the brand new Skinz Helium Kit along with deleting the battery. We polished the whole thing off with a E-Series Elevation bag with hard mount, Deluxe Carry All and a LED head light for getting off the mountain.

All in all we dropped 58 lbs off this sled. Project #jennycraig was a success. We're not done....the bank account needs to replenish itself before we move forward. Freeride seat is coming and ultimately a turbo.

Last edited:
N
Sep 16, 2012
How much did this weight loss program cost? Are you guys adding a lithium battery? If not why not pull the starter and lose some more weight? I myself would keep the weight and turn the key:)

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Nice weight loss! Should be a world of a difference.

Making JIS screws into junk

Talked to him today after his trip to Steamboat and said it was a HUGE difference.

How much did this weight loss program cost? Are you guys adding a lithium battery? If not why not pull the starter and lose some more weight? I myself would keep the weight and turn the key:)

Maybe down the road but for now I just pulled the battery. It looks rather involved to remove the starter as it's buried. Customer didn't want to pay the labor for me to pull all of it.

Hopefully you don't get sued by Burandt.

Actually I named this project before he named his....so maybe I'll sue him. LOL

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
How is the helium kit holding up?

So far it's been great, he's had out in Steamboat and up in Canada. All the kits we've sold are holding up fantastic and everyone is happy with the kit.

Curious, is the weight saving total from a pre- versus post- total measurement?

The number was based on Skinz and TKI numbers plus what I removed and weighed.

Premium Features