• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANY ONE upgrade to a paid member yet?????

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
Not a paid member...and not sure what I'm going to do in that area. Not a lot of reasons to stick around. You are one of very few reasons to stick around. Since I got a new job two+ years ago I have almost no time to get on SW or any other forums for that matter. There are other reasons to leave, most of which have been rehashed (according to Fistopher) a number of times so I won't get into that.

I might give you a call tonight and talk more about it...if Minders bails on boozing. I am home sick today...that's why I'm on here at all.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
OK, So now I am getting the below quote entry when looking at some threads .... Is the 20 threads an added up thing where it takes in to account my whole viewing history since this site went paid, or is it every time I log in I can view 20 threads?? WTF? If it is total and i am now forever at my limit unless I pay, this really purdy much makes up my mind. FFS, I nutured this site, made countless lifelong friends and provided helpfull info to this site and now I am locked out ?????? Talk about BULLCHIT! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

warn.png
You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status.

S

shaneo11

Jan 14, 2008
The Dalles
I have learned some things over the years from here....so I figured I can pay the $30 for 3 years....it's just tough for some people, after it being free for so many years.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Not a paid member...and not sure what I'm going to do in that area. Not a lot of reasons to stick around. You are one of very few reasons to stick around. Since I got a new job two+ years ago I have almost no time to get on SW or any other forums for that matter. There are other reasons to leave, most of which have been rehashed (according to Fistopher) a number of times so I won't get into that.

I might give you a call tonight and talk more about it...if Minders bails on boozing. I am home sick today...that's why I'm on here at all.

Minders comes over to booze? LOL I thought she did that home alone.

Premium Features