• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LINQ system.

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
I may get shunned for this but I did some searches and didnt find it discussed has anyone ever put a Ski Doo Linq fuel caddy on a cat... or other brand? really looks like the best fuel can and mount out there and my supercharger is too thirsty.

dont hate me just looking for option with an open mind

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I may get shunned for this but I did some searches and didnt find it discussed has anyone ever put a Ski Doo Linq fuel caddy on a cat... or other brand? really looks like the best fuel can and mount out there and my supercharger is too thirsty.

dont hate me just looking for option with an open mind

LinQ is a great system and a good price point IMO, However I don't think it'll work, tunnels aren't as wide as the doo, However I could be wrong.

Racks wise I put one of these on mine and its perfect! got the longest one I could fit and its simple, but yet fully functional and adjustable and price was way cheaper than anything else.

http://www.jtpanels.com/rear_racks.html

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
idunno if you ride trees much but we've broken 2 can necks on linq cans. they stick out just enough that they clip trees when u get into tight stuff. we gave up on using them. If you ride to spot and ditch can, not much of issue obviously. *shrugs*

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
Thanks for the useful intel, I’m open to other suggestions but with only my second ride on boost I can see fuel consumption is going to be of consern and pouring fuel out of one sled into a Gatorade bottle( I believe if my math was right 8 gave me 1 gallon) is not goin to be something I want to continue

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Were also liking the linQ. but we used the 3rd position on the Doo so we can keep the linQ brackets on the tunnel with out spacers on the Alpha. Big drawback is the 3rd potion doesn't fit 99% of the accessories. So we just built our own.

IMG_5063.jpeg

IMG_5067.jpeg

IMG_5069.jpeg

IMG_5071.jpeg

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Pretty sure all the skidoo nerds will be cutting off their tunnels soon. Because they saw a picture of a new sled they don't own with a cutoff tunnel.

Just rivet a cutoff one to your cat. Take advantage of the FOMO!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I made my own plate to mount the linq brackets to for my alpha. I just use the linq3.5 gal tank to carry extra fuel for the alpha turbo. Have actually been pleasantly surprised how good of mileage I have been getting.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Pretty sure all the skidoo nerds will be cutting off their tunnels soon. Because they saw a picture of a new sled they don't own with a cutoff tunnel.

Just rivet a cutoff one to your cat. Take advantage of the FOMO!

got one!!

attachment.php

contact NHRoadking for a cutoff tunnel. He apparently has one.

W
Mar 17, 2018
Up north technologies I believe has some of the ski doo kits for cats

I purchased from up North Technologies for my Alpha I have the LINQ tunnel bag and the gas can on 154 had to remove the 1alpha bag in order for those two to fit, but really like to set up a lot.They made a plate to allow the tunnel bag to be in first two positions or the back two positions. They also set it up with an alignment bracket holding all the adapters in perfect alignment. Made it easy to install. The linq system is great IMO and the tunnel bag surprised me how good it is. I have found it handy to use a shovel of the bag especially in heavy wet snow gloves don't get as wet. The bag is very flexible in cargo size and everything stays nice and tidy no mess ever. Tried stashing the can and moving the tunnel bag up to positions 1 and 2 and didn't like as much as I thought. Didn't notice a weight difference really but my boot touched the top of the bag two different times. But I never hit the gas can so just leave it in back. The adapter brackets are finished well and are black.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Since we need to go wider to fit the linq accessories and everyone puts new rear bumpers on, maybe one of these bumper companies could design a bumper with a flange to accept the linq brackets. You know, kind of a get two birds stoned at once kinda thing.

Premium Features