• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding Group

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot i wasn't exactly sure where to put this. Anyways, im wanting to get a trip or 2 in yet this year and was hoping to find or put together a group to go. Im available with as little as 24 hour notice any day of the week to go just about anywhere. I would be traveling from southern Minnesota, possibly with one other guy but more than likely just myself. I have gear and know how to use it as well. Ive got plenty to learn about riding away from home but i wont hold anyone up or be a liability as long as we're not planning on making a Slednecks video anyways.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
trip

im looking to go out to the Snowies, next weekend 3-15 thru the 17th. Can extend trip either direction a couple of days. Im in Omaha, Ne. i think we could find 1 or 2 more easy enough. Im open to go anywhere the snow is good.
I am going out again last weekend of this month and would like to hit a couple storms in April if weather favors us.

Last edited:
Premium Features