• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 attak gt running board ideas

S
Mar 7, 2018
Just woundering if anyone has or makes the running boards that will just let the snow fall through them or if anyone has made their own?

..SNAKEBIT..

Lifetime Membership
Jun 24, 2004
Iowa
I cut my Nytro boards down narrow and shorter, and trimmed tunnel
then did it right with home built boards

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
Those look sick does yours have the cooler that runs below the boards though?

thats your deal breaker. most people in the west have probably never seen an attak. i have an old rx-1 so i know what your dealing with. nytro does not have the coolers under footwells. about all you can do is rivet some of those aluminum or plastic grippers. or get an aftermarket tunnel with a cooler under the tunnel but thats gonna be $$$

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
WRP used to make an insert, that you cut the center of the board out and riveted in a new piece. I had them on my 08. They worked pretty good.

Last edited:

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
I have a custom set of running boards BRAND new that were made by CR racing and includes the coolant in the outer tube. I crashed my sled before install and now I am selling for $625. They are SWEET and a nice weight savings of about 10lbs to boot. They are a 1of 1 and custom made to fit the attack/apex chassis.

2018-04-07%2009.38.34.jpg

Premium Features