• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Search issue

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
When I search using the search bar at the top it automatically takes me to snowest.com. Been doing this for a while on google chrome. If i want to search i have to use the drop down search bar next to 'garages' and 'quick links'. Rather small issue, but wonder if anyone else is having the same trouble?

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
When I search using the search bar at the top it automatically takes me to snowest.com. Been doing this for a while on google chrome. If i want to search i have to use the drop down search bar next to 'garages' and 'quick links'. Rather small issue, but wonder if anyone else is having the same trouble?

It happens on all browsers. That search box is quite confusing really since it is placed directly under our forum name.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

SNOWEST ADVANCED SEARCH
http://www.snowest.com/forum/search.php

Premium Features