• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MICHIGAN - Huron-Manistee Forest / NATIONAL ACTIONAL ALERT - PLEASE HELP

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
NATIONAL ACTIONAL ALERT - PLEASE HELP

BRC's board members Kay Lloyd and Jack Sheets just sent us this and wanted to make sure we get it out to all our Alert subscribers.
We've pasted their email below. Please take a minute to read the alert, take action and then pass it along to friends, family and riding buddies.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact BRC.
Thanks you to everyone who was involved,

Ric Foster
Public Lands Department Manager
BlueRibbon Coalition
208-237-1008 ext 107
[FONT=&quot] <hr size="2" width="100%" align="center"> [/FONT]​
To: UNDISCLOSED RECIPIENTS
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 9:06 AM
Subject: Precedent Setting Decision Pending in Michigan

Good morning all,

I want to alert you all to a potential precedent setting decision that is pending in the Huron-Manistee Forest in Michigan. CSA has been watching this issue unfold for nearly a year and now that we have the opportunity to act I encourage all of you to comment on this SEIS. I have attached to this email an outine of the alternatives of the SEIS for your information as well as a sample comment letter that you can use to create your own. This decision was brought about as a result of a lawsuit filed by a recreation advocate in Michigan.

For more information on the issue you can go to the Michigan Snowmobile Association Website, www.msasnow.org.

Janelle Kukuk
Land Use Administrator

Premium Features