• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New magnetic tether

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
any idea what kind of price your looking for? are you including the tether itself or is that up to the purchaser to deal with?

$30 shipped within US for harness only, tether can be bought from local AC dealer.

Last edited:

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
Testing is finished and harness if finished for those who want to use the New Arctic Cat tether on their 2019 850's.

Remember I only provide the harness and the two stroke tethers will be available Nov 9 from the news Im getting.

Contact me in a PM if interested in harness.
Video below.
Thanks
https://youtu.be/aXh3yGHS4aM

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
FYI for those interested the 19 tether was direct plug and play to my 18. The plug on the back of the magnetic tether is the same as what is in the Sled just undo it from where it’s ziptied and plug it in...

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Was at my dealer today Mount Baker Motosports (Bellingham WA) and he had a couple left for the 2 strokes (normally open).
2017 and earlier will require the adapter harness that Klim-in is building.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
this is good to know that they will hook right up to the 18's. I was about to buy stuff I didn't need lol

NOT ALL sleds have the harness intergraded into sled like jake-boy has, you have to pull your left side panel off and see if their is a harness that has a loop wired plug attached, if it does then your already set up and only need a tether.

A FEW lucky couple 2018 and also 2017 have harness. VERY FEW.
So far Ive now only seen 4 pre- 2019 sleds with harness already on sled.

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
NOT ALL sleds have the harness intergraded into sled like jake-boy has, you have to pull your left side panel off and see if their is a harness that has a loop wired plug attached, if it does then your already set up and only need a tether.

A FEW lucky couple 2018 and also 2017 have harness. VERY FEW.
So far Ive now only seen 4 pre- 2019 sleds with harness already on sled.

this is good to know, ill have to take a look at mine on im home from shift

717 bren

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 18, 2017
" The 717 "
A miracle happened today ! I received an email from Cat saying my tether was on it's way ! Only been on backorder for 3 months . So hopefully anyone else that's been waiting will get there's too .

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
A miracle happened today ! I received an email from Cat saying my tether was on it's way ! Only been on backorder for 3 months . So hopefully anyone else that's been waiting will get there's too .

To me the reason Ive seen couple sleds with harnesses intergraded into sleds pre-2019 is I think Kat and Yammi already had magnetic tether in the works all the way back to 2017 so some sleds got harnesses based on this I think and then for some reason the magnetic tethers got delayed to be released till 2019.

I would have to say both companies may not of been happy with first edition magnetic tethers Im guessing because being safety device they wanted to perfect the product first.

IMO

717 bren

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 18, 2017
" The 717 "
I figured they were saving inventory for production . I also thought all the 18 and up sleds had the pigtail for a tether .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com

I ordered a second one last week for my wife's sled that I can utilize Klim-in's harness on and got notification that it shipped today. So pretty sure they are in stock and ready to roll now.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
I figured they were saving inventory for production . I also thought all the 18 and up sleds had the pigtail for a tether .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Arctic Cats 2018 and up have the harness and plug already on sled.
But I've seen 2 Four stroke 2017 cats have harness and plug already on sled.

Yamaha's are different, 2019 have plug but Ive seen 3 to 4 2018 have harnesses and plugs on sled.
No 2017 and older Yamaha's I've seen yet have harness and plug on sleds.

Sep 25, 2012
Arctic Cats 2018 and up have the harness and plug already on sled.
But I've seen 2 Four stroke 2017 cats have harness and plug already on sled.

Yamaha's are different, 2019 have plug but Ive seen 3 to 4 2018 have harnesses and plugs on sled.
No 2017 and older Yamaha's I've seen yet have harness and plug on sleds.

Do you have any made for the 2014 proclimb ?

donaldej

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Corvallis Oregon
Put the 19 magnetic tether on my 18 and it was plug and play. Would do this again in a heart beat. So much better then the rubber head.

Sent from my SM-T818V using Tapatalk

R
Dec 20, 2017
Looking at this as well. Under the right side cover just in from the dash plug there looks to be a plug that looks like the one for this and it’s just looped plugged. Could this be it?

Premium Features