• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Arctic cat m8 suspension set up

J
Sep 21, 2013
Vancouver, WA
Just picked up a 2010 Arctic cat M8 162" today. Looking for some advice on setup up the suspension. It has doc zero pro front shocks and front track shock and fox float rear track shock. Looking for an approximation to set the float PSI. I weigh about 240 dressed and ready to ride.

Also, any things to look for would be appreciated! It already has the big bearing upgrade as well.. Any suggestions for what easy mods to do first?

C
Aug 28, 2008
North Central MN
I have a 153 snopro, so a little different. I set my rear float at about 125, but i weigh over 300. best upgrade I did was buying one of the air chamber add on's from Fett Bros. i think it was about 50 bucks at the time. i went from having to run close to max (150) down to that 125 range. they make a larger one now.

front skid shock varies depending on the ride you want. on my 07 i ran it all the way loose then 1 full turn in. on my 10, i want to say i have about 3/4" of thread showing on the bottom. more threads showing = less ski pressure/ski's come off the ground more.

front shocks i can only tell you what i ran on my 07 as my 10 has floats. i jacked the front of the sled up. loosened the springs until there was slop and gave them 1 full turn. this kept my front end nice and soft and helped the sled lay over easy.

Premium Features