• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone make a tunnel dump exhaust for MCX turbo on stock Nytro Tunnel?

S

summitguy

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon, SK
I went to the local exhaust shop and had them build me one. Took the MCX muffler off at the "can" and dropped it down from there. An hours work and $100 cash. Turned down and facing forward with a small dump at the end. Works great.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I went to the local exhaust shop and had them build me one. Took the MCX muffler off at the "can" and dropped it down from there. An hours work and $100 cash. Turned down and facing forward with a small dump at the end. Works great.

think that's exactly the same thing rocky mt yammi did too. makes the ride sooo much better. I can hear outta my right ear now!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
here's mine WITH the MCX exhaust. It's so quiet you can hear the turbo spool :)

DSC00330-1.jpg

Mountain Bound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Any trouble with plugging? Did you turn the turbo out pipe upside down or did you have to build that piece? The single strap around the muffler, is that your mount, just fastened to the tunnel.

Nov 28, 2007
Vernon
here's mine WITH the MCX exhaust. It's so quiet you can hear the turbo spool :)

DSC00330-1.jpg

Ooohh brotha, that's gonna hit the track real bad
Put your ski's up 8 -10 in or so or put something under the rear of the skid and then bottom it by standing on the extension
The track comes way off the top of the idler's

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
I've got 7 rides on it with no issues this season. Friend (fabcraft tunnel) has over 1k miles last season with the same set up with no issues. I know another rider (stock tunnel) with 2k miles last season with no issues and it was a dealer demo sled. Another buddy (VE Tunnel) has one on his sled this season and i've not heard of any issues (see pic)
rich.jpg

had a guy fab up a piece that goes btwn the turbo and muffler.

BTW: mine is a timbersled tunnel

Last edited:
Premium Features