• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman 940 reliability?

Z
Apr 26, 2017
So recently I have been thinking about picking up a m8000 with a bikeman 940 kit. Does anyone have any experience running one of these kits? How reliable have they been?

I do a lot of riding up in the U.P.(low elevation). Pretty tight, technical terrain. Big bores are supposed to be a lot easier to set up to ride at low elevation than a turbo. Just curious if anyone had any luck with one? Am I better off just running a stocker? Thanks for the input, it's greatly appreciated!

C
Aug 25, 2011
I know not the Bikeman set up, but I put 800miles on my Speedwerx 925 last year without a hiccup in AK. Once clutched and tuned right, sled has been a beast in the trees. the no lag almost instant torque is good stuff!!! No replacement for displacement!!!

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Hubs Performance has probably installed more of them than anyone. He's in ID though so not sure how friendly his fuel maps are for low elevation. I only have the Bikeman 900 with his mapping and I'm very happy with the motor. 2000 miles on it and I'll probably put pistons in it before the season starts as preventative maintenance. The Bikeman powder lite can went down the road though.

Premium Features