• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

which warranty package did you go with

L
May 22, 2018
Pretty sure I'm going to trade the 700 off for a new 800. Just trying to figure out if I want the 4 year bumper to bumper, or take the 2nd year powertrain warranty with the $700 in accessories etc. What is everyone else doing?

I'm kinda figuring if I can make it through the first year without any problems, then I likely won't have to many in the future. Jesse.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Pretty sure I'm going to trade the 700 off for a new 800. Just trying to figure out if I want the 4 year bumper to bumper, or take the 2nd year powertrain warranty with the $700 in accessories etc. What is everyone else doing?

I'm kinda figuring if I can make it through the first year without any problems, then I likely won't have to many in the future. Jesse.

You may want to post this in the Axys section. They no longer sell sleds with the Pro-Ride chassis.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
If you are going to ride more than 2,000 miles in the the first 4 years go with the 4 year warranty. It's not the first year that's going to give you problems, it's the stator that dies every 2,500, it's the $5,000 motor that dies every 2,000 miles. I've been getting a motor warranteed every year for a few decades, couldn't afford to ride without it. It's a great program if you log a lot of miles.

Premium Features