• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Trails West RPM 20ft

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
2014 Trails West RPM 20 ft Bumper pull for OHVs, snowmobiles, and ATVs. Burandt snow check package includes glove box, boot rack, coat rack, helmet cabinet, track melt, all heated. Included are stereo, fold down bench, ski glides, spare tire, and poly floor. Has fuel door on passenger side also front and rear ramp flood lights. Does have slight hail damage on drivers side. Great Condition. $11,000

SOLD!!!

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 9.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
It will fit 3 mtn sleds loaded from the front for sure, a friend has a 12 foot box and 5 foot v and we haul 3 all the time. I think this 20’ is a 14’ box and 6 foot V if I’m not mistaken. I don’t know the seller, but another friend has a 2018 trailer like this and it is very nice.

R
Feb 18, 2009
Good Afternoon,
In regards to the trailer, does everything work:
Heater,and how many Btu,s ?
How is the rubber and wheel bearings?
Lighting?

Thank you,
Roy

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
Good questions, heater is 30,000 btu works great until,recently of course fan wouldn't,come on slammed seat lid and the fan started, possible loose connection somewhere. I will take,it in to get it checked. The interior lights and exterior are all led work great, has ramp lights porch lights. Tires are great shape . Bearings packed last year, was out a few times last year, last year had a warm hub, new bearings, and brake,assembly and,good as new. I think the,brake was dragging a little.Trailer has,not moved this year. Hope I answered your,questions.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
I have a 2010 trails west rpm 20 white without heater and stereo.
Interested Ina trade plus some cash?
I'm in Helena
Scott

Premium Features