• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020?

Pow-Shredder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2015
The Hills
Saw this picture online. Can’t tell on the track size. It looks like the sno-cross spindles. Kinda digging the color.

658ef8d8f656be77066c77b57ca08780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycology1

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2017
wow...I'm new to this show sport but tech has grow crazy fast in so many others. moving this down to other lines?

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Looks like a crossover type sled to me. The 146" sks has been a huge hit for Polaris, I bet this is aimed at that market. Also it appears to be on an assembly line, possibly a 2020 Early Release like they did with the 800 ctec introduction?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
How could anyone like that blue??? Looks like it belongs under the hood of a late 70's Ford;) Seems they hired some 13 year old kid and told him to pick out the worst color combo he could think of. Poo sure has the market cornered on good looking color combo's by far. Most of their snowcheck colors ROCK. Hello A/C could you please quit letting your kids make the color choices...

Last edited:

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
the blue is hideous.
They must of had a overstock of yamaha parts they needed to get rid of. I love the color green and thats one of the reasons i ride Cat...please dont screw it up guys...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Something different, looks cool, maybe a new crossover sled with the alpha rear skid and a snowX front end. Maybe a limited release Big bore 2-Stroke in collaboration with Yammie. I have a feeling we may not see that new motor until they sell down dealer inventory.

I do believe the partnership and collaboration with Yamaha continues, and this is needed. The landscape for sled mfg’s could change a bit, but I think some exciting things to come between these two companies.

Z
Jan 26, 2011
If you look closely at the track it is not an Alfa track. It has the clips on both sides of the rails so it is more of a standard skid frame. Could they be calling this because of the motor being tuned? Time will tell.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Im thinking its a Riot crossover. I heard the '20 mountain sleds are getting tube boards this year and have partnered with RSI on an aluminum bar setup.:eyebrows: oh, and they finally ditched the 1981 puma taillight.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
My prediction (wish list rather): same chassis, 850-900 class motor, handlebar mounted electronic shock adjustment like the trail sled with lockout on the rear.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
My prediction (wish list rather): same chassis, 850-900 class motor, handlebar mounted electronic shock adjustment like the trail sled with lockout on the rear.

The electronic shock selection would be great, tough to adjust my QS3’s when it’s 0 degrees F and their packed in ice/snow!

I like my 800 Early Release power at low elevation (running the original map), although more power could be great too.

I’d personally like a full length HE on the M series as an option, I prefer the M to the High Country.

zecow224

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2018
Wisconsin
I seen something on either FB or Insta from either Cat or a pro which made me think they were going to be doing a mid season release just like the early 18 ctec 800's. I know its speculation but it would not surprise me the least bit if they drop something at the end of this month.

Premium Features