• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Primary Clutch Change PN

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Just ordered a new clutch for my Alpha by looking it up and selecting it from the 2019 Alpha parts list on CC. Comparing it to the one that came off my Alpha there are two different part numbers. I know there were some early 2018 issues so I'm curious if I got a good or bad clutch...

New Ordered Part: Part number 0746-885 stamped with date code of 22/Aug/2017

Original Clutch on Alpha: Part number 0725-956 stamped with date code of 29/Jun/2018

I searched that part number in CC and it doesn't come up. Anyone have any idea what the difference is between the two and more importantly, is the one I got from parts a "good" one? Maybe the one on the machine is an assembled part number used only for manufacturing where the uncalibrated clutch through parts is a different number?

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Not sure about the part numbers, but what happened to you original clutch?

Pushed the belly pan into it when bottom of ski smoked a tree. It must have found a rivet or possibly the broken a-arm pushed into it because it took a chunk out of the clutch.

Premium Features