• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What should I look for when searching for a 2008 dragon?

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
if you want a good one let me know, its a 09 163 with electric start. I have been around it since new and have never had the problems the some of the others have had.

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Take a few minutes and go into the IQ forum. At the top of the page is a post: increasing your IQ. You will find just about everything you need to know about them sleds.

Nooby

M
Jan 18, 2016
I bought a 2009 Dragon just a few days ago.........Yes even after reading all the horror stories on this form and several other forums. It has 2100 miles on it and absolute mint condition like brand new in and out...... Ran perfect and run strong. I purchased it from one of my customers for $3500 who bought it new and said he has never ever had a problem with it. The Polaris piston/head update was done under warranty in 2010 but that was not good enough for me after reading all the posts. Within one hour of purchase I had ordered the Wiseco "fix kit". I tore it down today and everything was in perfect shape.........might have been a waste of time, but at least I will have some peace of mind when heading up in the back country. I'm not sure why half of these sleds were blowing up but I think this might have been one of the 50% that is a good one........I sure hope so anyway. Awesome sled !!

Premium Features