• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Authorized Dealer for all Timbersled products

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Authorized Dealer for all Timbersled products HUGE SPRING SALE!!!

After a season on the Turbo Nytro and comparing my stock skid with some of Allan’s products I knew it was the only way to go along with his great customer service record. So I got a few skids on the way.

So if you’re interested in a any skid or front end shoot me an E-mail at snowjw3090@yahoo.com or PM and I will be glad to help you out in any way I can to beat the winter rush.

I try to treat everyone fair and help as much as I can

Huge sale right now on all Timbersled Products this spring till supplies end PM me for details 2-23-09/B]

Most sale parts have sold but I have a bunch of Black Yamaha and Rev skids with the 2010 specs at a great price PM me or E-mail me at snowjw3090@yahoo.com if interested.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88750

Last edited:

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
just bought my timber skid from snow jw. anyone looking he has the best pricing ive found. his customer service is a1. he went way out of his way to help out a snowester. buisness ethics at its best. thanx again justin. you definatly have a repeat customer.

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
Thanks for the deal on the skid and help Justin....highly recommend if your looking for some parts pm Justin and he will fix you up....great customer service.....awesome

R
Dec 21, 2007
Justin really came throught best price by faaaaaaar!!!!(even after getting it into Canada!) I really think in this day and age it is worth shopping around! Thanks Justin for everthing and the willingness to work with people.

C
Oct 20, 2006
cheyenne wyoming
just bought my timber skid from snow jw. anyone looking he has the best pricing ive found. his customer service is a1. he went way out of his way to help out a snowester. buisness ethics at its best. thanx again justin. you definatly have a repeat customer.

o orderd mine from justin just as rev dog said awsome customer service!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Thanks for all that have ordered all your orders are in with Allan on the skids and we are waiting on the new shocks that should be in later this month if you have any questions on your order or a new product call me at 406-580-2277 or Allan & Budd at Timbersled at 208) 255-5644

Thanks Justin

Last edited:

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Justin is a top notch guy in my book!!

His prices and service are not outdone in our market.

He has a real passion for sledding and keeps his finger on the pulse of whats happening out there..

TTT for a good vendor.

Rarely do I find a company with such high business ethics (based around outstanding customer service), but I found 2 of them......Justin and Allan's businesses are by far the model which every other business should strive for! Thanks for the help and friendly advice! Service before, during, and after the sale....top notch!!!!

Premium Features