• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Teenage sons.Lets hear some stories

G
Nov 11, 2006
The best place in the world
I just had one of the best times of my life with my boys in Florida riding every roller coaster and extreme ride as we could find . My youngest 13 yrs old on the first ride "the Hulk" was sweating fear ...Ok Ok so was I . He and I got by our fears on that first ride and by the time we got on our last ride he was saying dad if I can ride this one I will conquer all my fears .The ride was a 300 ft drop on a friggen cable . Florida has some good schizzle . 13 and 15 are the time to take them ,what a friggen hoot..

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
im 19... theres pretty much ONE rule I HAVE to follow...

i quote my parents "This is NOT your house...this is just where you live, for FREE.. until your 21 you can stay here as long as you like for FREE!" LOL.

How many times have you gone to load your sled on to the trailer and not hit the breaks in time and crash into the salt shield?? Well, i've done it sooo many times...and dad would always get mad at me (LOL) well, a couple weeks ago..my DAD ran into the salt shield and i was laughing my head off!! then, i asked him "why, is it when i run into it...you get mad??" he said "Because, i payed of for it, i installed it, i can ruin it!, you didnt pay for it, or install it, you cant ruin it!" I said "well, then so i guess then..when you crash my sled can i get mad at you then?" he said "Sure, but, just remember one thing! Im the dad!, even if i do wreck your sled...you cant get mad at me... cause, im the dad!"

LOL!!!! I give up! i cant win!! :beer;

N
Nov 30, 2007
Mine have a thing with clear plastic wrap. They like to put it across the doorways at the bottom couple of feet, then chase the cats around the house and watch them when the bounce off the plastic at full speed.

They also like to put it across the toilet seat, so when somebody takes a dump it looks like you have a magic levitating turd.

They also like to crap in the litter box, so they can laugh at the wife when she changes the sand.

Got 3 teenage boys and a daughter, I could go on like this for hours.

G
Nov 11, 2006
Mine have a thing with clear plastic wrap. They like to put it across the doorways at the bottom couple of feet, then chase the cats around the house and watch them when the bounce off the plastic at full speed.

They also like to put it across the toilet seat, so when somebody takes a dump it looks like you have a magic levitating turd.

They also like to crap in the litter box, so they can laugh at the wife when she changes the sand.

Lol now that is funny.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007

hahaha, i never tried that with cats... !!

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak

hahahahahaha! :D

N
Nov 30, 2007
Let's see....

Before the x-box came along most everything they did for "fun" revolved around poop, pee, and fireworks. Basically they could have fun with anything that comes out of a butt (didn't need to be human, but that was always a +) or anything that would blow up. Sometimes both.

A

ak ryda

Nov 26, 2007
LOL, my two sons are 4 months and barely 3. Including me, thats 3 kids the wife has to watch out for now. This is gonna be fun.

H

HSR

Nov 28, 2007
Atikokan,Ont
Wife had a couple girlfriends over for some beers the other night.One of them tells us that she was walking across a parking lot and looked down and there is a bag of pot.So she picks it up.Later that day her 16yr old son gets home from school she says to him,,,guess what I found today??Son says "I dunno?'.Mom says "Found a bag of pot".Son says"Am I grounded????"Mom says "Where do you think I found it???"Son says"On my floor in my bedroom??"Mom says"No" Son says"On my windowsill????"Mom says"No it was in the parking lot now get your *** up to your room and get me YOUR pot and yes your grounded and I told you your too stupid to smoke dope!!!!"
I near died laughing,he's actually a pretty nice kid.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
LOL, my two sons are 4 months and barely 3. Including me, thats 3 kids the wife has to watch out for now. This is gonna be fun.

hell I just have a 3 year old girl and one more girl on the way. My wife can barely handle us right now, I'd end up divorced if we have a boy.

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
i'm 18 and my dads an accountant so from january to april I would maybe see him an hour a week. Now I am in college and never see him but to be honest the best times we ever have are when we take snowmobile trips before january and after april, they are the best times I have had with him

F
Oct 1, 2003
Last summer I asked my boy to go out and mow the lawn, And as usual
he starts complaining and telling me that he didnt feel good and his stomach hurts....So... Me in my infinite wisdom tell him to get his butt outside and mow the lawn. Well fourteen hours later, his in emergency
surgery to have a appendectomy.

Sometimes I don't know everything ;);)

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I've got 1 son in college and 1 graduates this year. First powder ride on my Dragon (came off Apex) the boys take me to a meadow and start flipping the 1 legged brodies laying their sleds completely over. Then they talk me into it saying anyone on a Dragon can do it.

So behind my back, son Josh follows me into the meadow while Kameron fires up the video camera. I get out into the middle and pin it pulling it over like I would on an Apex attempt. I roll over so hard the sled is almost on top of me. The powder is deep and I'm on my face. Josh kills my sled and then seems like he is trying to pull me up by my backpack. I got to my hands and knees and he is still pullin but not really helping much. Then I feel him hit me a couple times on my side.

We get back home (with most of their friends which was odd) to watch what I think are the videos of them for the day and here comes a shot of me riding into a meadow. I look like a fat turtle rolling a Dragon after about a quarter turn. Then comes my son who jumps on my back and starts dog humping me from behind. As I get up to my hands and knees he starts spanking me and throwing his head back. I looked like a fat version of the Gimp in a Klim coat. I was in no hurry to get up and I was still laughing so it actually looked like I was taking my time and enjoying it. I had no clue I was being violated.

Needless to say the crowd went wild, I've coached most of them and handed out plenty of push ups over the years. I guess that must be the redneck way of passing the torch from father to son. Time to look for a 4X bowling shirt I guess. EW

Last edited:
G
Nov 11, 2006
I've got 1 son in college and 1 graduates this year. First powder ride on my Dragon (came off Apex) the boys take me to a meadow and start flipping the 1 legged brodies laying their sleds completely over. Then they talk me into it saying anyone on a Dragon can do it.

So behind my back, son Josh follows me into the meadow while Kameron fires up the video camera. I get out into the middle and pin it pulling it over like I would on an Apex attempt. I roll over so hard the sled is almost on top of me. The powder is deep and I'm on my face. Josh kills my sled and then seems like he is trying to pull me up by my backpack. I got to my hands and knees and he is still pullin but not really helping much. Then I feel him hit me a couple times on my side.

We get back home (with most of their friends which was odd) to watch what I think are the videos of them for the day and here comes a shot of me riding into a meadow. I look like a fat turtle rolling a Dragon after about a quarter turn. Then comes my son who jumps on my back and starts dog humping me from behind. As I get up to my hands and knees he starts spanking me and throwing his head back. I looked like a fat version of the Gimp in a Klim coat. I was in no hurry to get up and I was still laughing so it actually looked like I was taking my time and enjoying it. I had no clue I was being violated.

Needless to say the crowd went wild, I've coached most of them and handed out plenty of push ups over the years. I guess that must be the redneck way of passing the torch from father to son. Time to look for a 4X bowling shirt I guess. EW
Sounds like they got even with old dad lol. Come on show us the vid be a sport.:D

Premium Features