• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim lochsa fitment

D

Deadnoise

Jan 27, 2017
Does the klim lochsa suit fit close to true or does it run small like most klim gear? I'm 6ft 1in and 195 and wondering if a large will fit

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I would say your going to be close........

I have an XL and I'm 6' 1" and about 235 with a 35" waist an the XL fits real good. I have buddy that is probably 6' and about 190 and he has tried mine on and he is looking at an XL too, just because of the adjustments you can make on the waist and inner suspenders.

D

Deadnoise

Jan 27, 2017
That's kinda what I figured. Xl it is. Now to just find an Xl in orange lol. They are getting hard to find.

Ricks 32

Premium Member
Aug 26, 2008
Idaho
If you can find one, the Large is what you'll want for your size. All Lochsa's are build with Klim's "Tall" inseam, so length will be good for you. At 195 lbs, you'll be swimming in an XL.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I am 6'1" and 185 to 190. Got an xl. It is fine but I would have liked to try a large. I wish the gators were like the ones on the stealth gear. Had one pull over my boot and the hook was still on.

Brish

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2014
I'm 5'10 205 and the large is long in the legs and fits good with a chest protector on under it

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
The Lochsa runs slim and long. The large fits my upper body well but way too long (5'9"). There was a comparison of one piece suits somewhere, and the best part was how they showed how the suits fit. The Lochsa is considered a "slim" fit. Not for short husky dudes!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Im 5'10" 190 and I have a medium Lochsa that fits surprisingly well. I have so much Klim stuff that is all large, so I agree with others that this one piece is long. My Valdez, Stealth, and Keweenaw jackets are all large. The only thing I will add that might change what you have is mine is a prototype.
I wish they made one with no hoodie! Mine gets filled with snow and twigs from riding to close to trees;)
The pros and cons of each in a nutshell. The Valdez is tough as its namesake and if you rip or tear it, don't complain because it most likely saved your hide. Its non insulated so wear layers.
Stealth is lightweight, durable fits well. Con is its expensive but you get what you pay for.
The Keweenaw is very warm, and only should be warn on crazy cold days or trail riding. Cons is its a bit more bulky.
The one peace Lochsa is surprisingly warm, it must be because its all one peace. Its very flexible and you don't feel restricted in it. Easy to get on and off too. Con is it is expensive and sometimes I just want to throw on a jacket with my jeans to move the sled around or load up in the truck or trailer and don't want to put on the whole suit.
Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Premium Features