• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 yz450 2011 timbersled

S
Aug 23, 2009
2010 yz450 2011 timbersled ........SOLD......

2010 yamaha yz450 bought in October of 11 new if you look at pics you can see the tires are basically new very little dirt time...
60hrs total on bike
Dr. D exhaust full system
Acerbis large tank 2.5 gal
Gytr programmer
New piston and rings due time change, no issues...just meticulous
Rekluse clutch
Trail tech gps and engine management computer, gives water temp, oil temp, altitude, speed, maps, there a lot there to much to list
Thermo bob with thermostats
Break away levers
Radiator braces
Skid plates
Extra plastic
Trail tech headlights
Hand guards
Oversized bars
Motion pro ball bearing throttle
Shop manual
All oem dirt parts
Extra set of factory forks just in case ($1000) right here alone...

2011 timbersled st 121
fox air shocks
Skinny ski
10" wide ski
5 gallon gas
Tunnel bag
Wilwood brake setup with parking brake
Long brake cable for standard braking
Front fork bag

I know I'm forgetting something I'm sure... selling because i really don't use it any more so figure its time to go. No problems or issues....Looking for $7200 obo trades would include atvs or side- by-side...feel free to text or call 970-314-8791 located in Grand Junction, Colorado

IMG_1144.jpg IMG_1142.jpg bike.jpg IMG_1141.jpg IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1136.jpg IMG_1135.jpg IMG_1132.jpg IMG_1137.jpg

Last edited:
N

nwbcr

Mar 20, 2013
Confirming you installed a new piston and what stator are you running for the lights.
Thanks
Matt

S
Aug 23, 2009
Confirming you installed a new piston and what stator are you running for the lights.
Thanks
Matt

Yes new Factory piston and rings didn't need it just did it because yamaha mm recommended it and easier now then when you burn it down or trash the motor..as for stator it's not needed the led lights only pull 35watts total on high beam and trail tech is a low 7.5, the factory stator moves around 140 and only has to run the fuel pump so there's plenty of juice, the electronics on the bike are also on a time relay so the full power goes to starting before any electronics are enabled....

Last edited:
Premium Features