• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Corporate asks: WHY DO YOU YAMAHA??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why Do You Yamaha?

Answer this and you could be in Yamaha’s 2012 ad campaign
spacer.gif

Toronto, ON – Continuing with its grassroots advertising approach, Yamaha Motor Canada is spotlighting real world Yamaha owners in its 2012 ad campaign.

After asking Canadians, “What Kind of Yamaha Are You?” the company now wants to know, “Why do you Yamaha?”

“We had a great response to last year’s ad campaign, where we invited Yamaha owners to upload photos of them with their Yamaha to our Facebook page,” Yamaha Motor Canada’s national marketing manager, Tim Kennedy, said. “We received hundreds of photos and placed many of them into our corporate advertising. Now we want to know why they choose Yamaha.”

What’s the process to entering Yamaha Motor Canada’s new ad campaign? It’s simple:
1. Organize your best ‘you and Yamaha’ photos
2. Write down the reasons why you choose Yamaha
3. E-mail your photos and testimonial to horizons@yamaha-motor.ca

“For each person featured in Yamaha’s 2012 ad campaign, we will send them a $250 Yamabuck, good for anything and everything Yamaha at their local dealer,” adds Kennedy. “This includes many of our partners like Irish Setter, AXO, Yamalube, TRIC and more.”

What are you waiting for? Send in your photos and story and you could be Yamaha’s next star.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I didn't see anything about deadline for this. Any idea?

If I am going to send pics in I want it to be of the new version of the sled on the snow not the old version, and seeing as how we don't have any snow here right now that is kind of a problem.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I didn't see anything about deadline for this. Any idea?

If I am going to send pics in I want it to be of the new version of the sled on the snow not the old version, and seeing as how we don't have any snow here right now that is kind of a problem.

Everything I got is in the opening post.

Mtn-Track

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2009
N/E, CO & GL, CO
so why are you poo boys in the yammi section if you dont like fat chicks why do you keep looking at them & hang around with them.:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

Their hatefulness is superficial but their jealously runs DEEP!:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features