• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat Tracker Build Dates M1100T's-Check In

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I have a 1100t sno pro ordered, last build date was nov 26th. As of this morning date has NOT changed. Cross your fingers boys, power will soon be here!

Nov 26th? Good luck with that. . . I doubt cat was open on saturday. . . it is possible it was but I called last week hoping to get a plant tour on last friday the 25th and the woman I spoke with said they were not open due to the holiday.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Nov 26th? Good luck with that. . . I doubt cat was open on saturday. . . it is possible it was but I called last week hoping to get a plant tour on last friday the 25th and the woman I spoke with said they were not open due to the holiday.

583:

What is your supposed build date again?

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Who Cares when the thing Was BUILT!!!! IT is at the dealer in the box! Picking up on wednesday!

Whoa, whoa, whoa,,,,,,,,,,,,, stop the presses!!

583, its ok buddy,,,,,, Come out of your dream,,,,,,,,, wakey, wakey,,,,,,,,

Is this true? Could the nightmare be over?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
haha, It could be. . . Hard to say. . . I could be full of it too. . . Considering that noone else has a turbo proclimb yet that I have seen in any other trim than the LE or Retro. So I just may be full of crap. . .

H
Mar 6, 2011
Colorado
If I were you i would have spring ordered from a premier dealer. We have Two dealers about 50 miles apart. one has had all his sleds for weeks the other is sitting there with his D**K in his hand giving the same story. Totaled my m8 waiting for my insurance check. m800 for me.

beturbo

Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
Mine has been at my dealer for about a month. Went to get it and wouldn't go into reverse. F***** around got it to work, went to load it and wouldn't go into forward. Dealer called put the update in so I was went to get it. Update my a**, same f**** thing. I think that is why the sleds are not showing up, they are trying to get the thing to work

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bigbuck1

Apr 1, 2011
Sask.
Today is the day... if my 1100 turbo retro is not shipped , i will buy a turbo Nytro!!! Sick of cat jerkin my chain!!!:kev:

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
If I were you i would have spring ordered from a premier dealer. We have Two dealers about 50 miles apart. one has had all his sleds for weeks the other is sitting there with his D**K in his hand giving the same story. Totaled my m8 waiting for my insurance check. m800 for me.
I spring ordered mine from a Premier Dealer and still no word on when it will ship. Arctic Cat has dropped the ball on this and some parts that are still on backorder. Paid for a PC800 Snopro yesterday will have by Friday.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Sorry for all those that don't have their sleds...it's totally unacceptable for a company to take a pre-season order and then not deliver the sled until a month into the riding season (for some anyway). You should all get your $500 deposit back from Cat and still get the sled when (if) it ever comes in.

Reminds me of when the 2008 Dragon's came out...

I guess Polaris isn't the only company to have issues like this surface!

Ryan

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Talked to my dealer today......finally (guess getting upset at the secretary finally got his attention). Was told that I'll have my snowcheck by Xmas. Then when I asked why he couldn't have called me and told me that, his response was that he didn't have time to call the other 40 guys that snowchecked sleds. Then says if I don't want the sled he'd gladly sell the sled for full retail to somebody else. I don't own a business but I have enough business sense that I would call every person who's put a deposit down to update them of any changes.......I don't think that's too much to ask.

I realize its not the dealer's fault the sled's are not built (Cat pull ur head out of ur azz) but the dealer's are reponsible to the consumer to let them know what is going on. Dealer's with this half *** kind of service don't deserve the money consumer's are shelling out. This dealer better do something spectacular for me when the sled finally comes in, otherwise he will completely lose my business.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Rocky Mtn Hse AB
Talked to my dealer today......finally (guess getting upset at the secretary finally got his attention). Was told that I'll have my snowcheck by Xmas. Then when I asked why he couldn't have called me and told me that, his response was that he didn't have time to call the other 40 guys that snowchecked sleds. Then says if I don't want the sled he'd gladly sell the sled for full retail to somebody else. I don't own a business but I have enough business sense that I would call every person who's put a deposit down to update them of any changes.......I don't think that's too much to ask.

I realize its not the dealer's fault the sled's are not built (Cat pull ur head out of ur azz) but the dealer's are reponsible to the consumer to let them know what is going on. Dealer's with this half *** kind of service don't deserve the money consumer's are shelling out. This dealer better do something spectacular for me when the sled finally comes in, otherwise he will completely lose my business.

Your dealer needs a kick square in the back of the balls, He might be right that he can sell it for full price to someone else but that is b/s the way he's treating his CUSTOMER!!!. Hey numb nuts dealer, without customers you dont have a business, In your business plan somewhere it should say something about providing customer service you should have a reread on that

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK

Exactly right, not a way to get new customers and you may run off old customers. I do run a business and if I do not deliver or work hard for a guy they can tell. Even if the dealer called during the day and left a message it would be better than nothing.
The old faithful will stick with Cat no matter what, just like the 08 Dragon guys stuck with Poo after that debacle. But the guys like me that ride them all, I am on a Pro but I am waiting to see how the Cats do, are reading this and thinking do I want to snow check a sled next year or not. If they never get to the dealers and then to the consumer how am I going to decide if that sled is what I want. I think more importantly guys are talking with their buddies about the new sleds, Some of these guys may tell them, stay away from the 1100t because you will not get it until December or later. Cat needs to hear your disappointment and they need to let you guys know what is up with your order, that is how you make consumers happy.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Positive thinking guys. . . Was at the dealer today and they had alot of turbo sleds in. . . I am thinking more than they wanted to ilude too.

SDC10199.jpg

SDC10197.jpg

SDC10200.jpg

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Sounds like they are starting to come in bunches now. Now you get to listen to me! Wheres my sled this is crap! LOL by the way what was your build date?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Sounds like they are starting to come in bunches now. Now you get to listen to me! Wheres my sled this is crap! LOL by the way what was your build date?

Honestly. . . I have no idea what the build date was. Last time I checked it was the 28th. . . Then the dates came off cat tracker on it on the tuesday before thanksgiving. . . So I am guessing last monday. . .

Premium Features