• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Top of the World shelter.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I would just like to thanks the Cody snowmobile club for providing such a wonderful shelter. I had the good fortune of being able to stay there with my son and a freind of mines son while Search and Rescue helped get my two riding partners out of a bad spot this past weekend. It was nice to get there after a long hike and to find a working emergency phone to get help for them. We all really apreciate all the work they put into maintaining it. I would also like to thank all people from the Cody area that took all of their time to help out,. Riders don't always think about the Rescue folks until they need them, and I will never think of passing up on search and rescue donations when getting my stickers. You guys have some great people In the Cody area, and you do a great job. Thanks again.

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Good to hear that they have such a good set up over there! And hopefully everyone made it out ok.

Premium Features