• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iowa Snowmobile Club Links / Info

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I want to start this and am hoping to see clubs get exposure, help, and hopefully to see them TALK about issues unique to them.
PLEASE post any and all Iowa club links / info! The more we connect, the better it is for snowmobiling!:face-icon-small-hap

F

Fiddy

Dec 17, 2007
remsen iowa
powder players.com

hey guys just thought i would say hi if any of u live close to sioux city thought i would tell about the powder players snowmobile club we have abot 90 members have a groomer check out the web powderplayers.com thanks jamie

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
hey guys just thought i would say hi if any of u live close to sioux city thought i would tell about the powder players snowmobile club we have abot 90 members have a groomer check out the web powderplayers.com thanks jamie

I live in SW Iowa. We ride alot around here and usually take a trip for a week every year. Let all the club members know we are here and any other clubs. Would like to have this post be for the clubs to share things and where us folks that are not in a club to get answers. We are off to a good start, but I know it can only get better when the word gets out on the street:face-icon-small-hap

B

bolton85

Aug 18, 2008
Le Mars, Iowa
Powder Players Snowmobile Club

Powder players snowmobile club meeting, first wednesday every month through the winter. Meeting this week dec. 1st in remsen at 7pm. Meet at the avalon ballroom, big place, catered meal with club dues and free will donations.:beer;:beer;

A good sized club with a good group of people that put a lot of time in on a lot of miles of marked and groomed trails, and fun runs. Trails stretch from hinton north through merrill to lemars and east through remsen, marcus, cleghorn, meriden, to cherokee. As well as up north to germantown.

Check out the website at www.powderplayers.com or come on up/down/over or in for the meeting and see what ya think!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Powder players snowmobile club meeting, first wednesday every month through the winter. Meeting this week dec. 1st in remsen at 7pm. Meet at the avalon ballroom, big place, catered meal with club dues and free will donations.:beer;:beer;

A good sized club with a good group of people that put a lot of time in on a lot of miles of marked and groomed trails, and fun runs. Trails stretch from hinton north through merrill to lemars and east through remsen, marcus, cleghorn, meriden, to cherokee. As well as up north to germantown.

Check out the website at www.powderplayers.com or come on up/down/over or in for the meeting and see what ya think!

Thanks for the update. Moved here, so we can keep all our current club info in one place and gives club members a place to talk.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
we are having a poker run in odebolt this sunday jan.16 starting at 11:00 ? ice drags at lake view on jan.22&poker run the next day. i will update after meeting thursday.

I

IowaSnowCat

Dec 1, 2007
Northwest Iowa
High Point Riders

Northwest Iowa - Sibley area. New club 3 years running and going places fast! Working with Lyon County and getting things groomed quite abit. We have 2 fun runs scheduled. This Saturday January 15th and another one on Feb 12th. Last year we had over 65 sleds at each run. LOTS of fun and great riding areas. Check out our website for all the details, maps and more!

http://www.highpointriders.com

UPDATE: JUST GOT 10 INCHES OF FRESH POWDER - GREAT RIDING you won't be disappointed!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Northwest Iowa - Sibley area. New club 3 years running and going places fast! Working with Lyon County and getting things groomed quite abit. We have 2 fun runs scheduled. This Saturday January 15th and another one on Feb 12th. Last year we had over 65 sleds at each run. LOTS of fun and great riding areas. Check out our website for all the details, maps and more!

http://www.highpointriders.com

UPDATE: JUST GOT 10 INCHES OF FRESH POWDER - GREAT RIDING you won't be disappointed!

Glad to have you. Invite more club members and enjoy. If I can be of any help, let me know.

J
Dec 14, 2010
Latimer IA
Fun-runs In North Central IA

Look up the next fun-run to be held by the Iowa River Riders they have a website and you can find them on facebook also. The next event is to start in Meservey IA at Donna's Lounge. The date is Feb 19th 9-11 am check in. ALL ARE WELCOME!

Premium Features