• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Clutch Update Letter from Cat

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
We are just starting to see the 1100T clutch updates from cat here in utah. Havent seen anything for the M8 yet.

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
I spend $1600 on belts to keep my sled going until cat finds a fix and now they want me to pay a $150.00 for a clutch on a sled that still has one plus years warranty. I dont no about the rest of you guys but that is BS in my opinion. I have bought 1-2 new sleds every year sense 01 and this what I get. I have a great cat dealer and they stepped up and said they will eat it but that is not fair to them the did not build this belt eater. I have the cat reps number and I will be calling him, cat car and cat factory every hour on the hour waisting there time and money until they pay for it.

L

leadfoot33

Aug 31, 2010
Prince George BC
if your sled was a belt blower and your dealer has it documented cat was addressing the free clutch on a file by file basis. so if you say your dealer has it recordered your dealer needs to talk to cat and so do you.

Premium Features