• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTH-A little miffed here

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why is language in fouled plug different tolerances than the rest of the forum?

Why is it worse directed at a mod than anybody else on here?

It seems as though there is a double standard here.

Fouled Plug is set up to "tolerate" a higher degree of colorful language than the rest of the forum.

Harris Publishing has asked me to keep the general forums CLEAN and FAMILY FRIENDLY.

So I have asked all of my moderators to enforce that policy.

Why is it worse to swear at a Mod?
Because your telling management to go pound sand.
Remember, the Mods on SnoWest are all VOLUNTEERS.
They do this out of the kindness and generosity of their hearts.
They get no form of payment for the time they serve or the grief they put up with.

Be nice to the mods.
They put in a LOT of time and effort on your behalf.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Sorry I was absent yesterday. Spent all day in bed with a 102 degree fever.

Turbo I was counting on ya.

Tell me this, blue skys, 25deg, 18" of fresh pow last night. 102 fever. would you go ride or lay in bed?

I think we all know the answer. So using that as an excuse to avoid SW is pretty lame.

JK. :)

That nasty flu is going around.

Thunder

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Turbo I was counting on ya.

Tell me this, blue skys, 25deg, 18" of fresh pow last night. 102 fever. would you go ride or lay in bed?

I think we all know the answer. So using that as an excuse to avoid SW is pretty lame.

JK. :)

That nasty flu is going around.

Thunder

LOL. . . Yes I would go ride. about 6 years ago I was in cooke and I had the stomach flu and I rode.

I was honestly a pile of crap yesterday. I wsa contemplating the ER. My buddy ached. I was hot one minute shivering the next. Worst part of it all is that fall is my favorite time of the year other than winter. I love the cool fall days. Yesterday would have been a great day to be working in the garage with the door open. . . I got a project to finish up.

Good news is that I appear to be on the mend. I am at work anyways today. . .

Premium Features