• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Manual Chain Tensioner Installed

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
We will have to wait and see- no biggie- I am tore down already waiting on my Jack Shaft from EVO so pleanty of time.

I have a complete 163" rear Skid ( With Rails) off my 2013 BLACK LTD 1100T including ice scratchers for sale-- will post in swap meet... Went with a K Mod full out

Best Offer over the summer!1

SC

T

TURBIE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 17, 2013
saskatchewan
TCL REPLACEMENT FROM TURBIE PERFORMANCE

I have a new billit TCL replacement part that I designed early to mid last winter and have around 3000 miles on it and very impressed on the results and kind of brings things back to old school and takes a lot of pressure off of the chaincase and components and help with belt life too. I am going to release this new part this week is the plan with pics and the supplier that I am working with you all will be pleased to hear. Stay tune.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I have a new billit TCL replacement part that I designed early to mid last winter and have around 3000 miles on it and very impressed on the results and kind of brings things back to old school and takes a lot of pressure off of the chaincase and components and help with belt life too. I am going to release this new part this week is the plan with pics and the supplier that I am working with you all will be pleased to hear. Stay tune.

Good to hear!!! I am excited to see the final design.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
P/M Woody on here ( MBMS) - he can answer that as I bought a A/C manual kit from him.
Basically he told me to insert the angled bracket on the inside of the case ( where it belongs) mark the hole and drill pilot from the inside. finish off hole drilling from the outside.

Have not got my kit yet but I am sure I will have questions like yours once I have it ready to go in.

Hope this helps

S/C

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Use a bolt ground to a point!

Install the c-shaped piece that the bolt threads into that is housed on the inside of the case. Then take your bolt that you've ground to a point and tighten it until it comes in contact with the inside of the case. It will leave a divet which you can use to drill from the inside out. At least thats what I did with my OSP manual tensioner. Worked perfect!

Premium Features