• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dear Arctic Cat

W
Jan 19, 2010
alaska
I'm a M1100 Turbo owner to and the sled is way nice, I have been riding all Brands of sleds for years, I'm not loyal to any, I ride what works, I have some high dollar mod sleds & wanted a Turbo sled so I bought the 1100, I'm not going to wine on here because Cat is a big company and they will fix the problem,I think when they get the Bugs worked out the M1100 will be King of the Mountain for a stock sled. I have $23,000 into a Ski-doo that will eat most sleds that I probably will never sell, But this new Cat is going to be the sled to have with some Mods done to it The 800 & 1100,Just you wait and see. Somebody's is going to come up with a Brain storm and we'll have it. I have all 4 Brand's of Sleds. I bought the Wife the 800 HCR & not one problem yet but she don' ride like we do.

Last edited:
S
Nov 29, 2008
Falkland BC
I've had a notice's for the reverse update. the steering and fuel filter all mailed to me, if you aren't getting these notices, i'd be checking to see if your dealer registered you as a Cat owner

C

catweasel

Feb 20, 2010
Jackson, WY
www.jacksonholeargo.com
Catweasel - hang in there and sorry about your Mom. Lost my mom and dad in 2010 and hadn't sledded in 7 years due to back problems. Getting on that snow machine can be a great way to clear your mind.

Thanks man. Yeah, I could definetly use some theraputic riding right now. Horrible 6 weeks. Now my father has bad cancer and it is not looking good. Getting my *** beat this winter.

K

klim&Cat

Nov 23, 2008
Perkinsville Indiana
We just got back from togwotee, 8 2012 arctic cat sleds 300-500 on each sled 1 belt on my sled but i do not feel like i broke it in properly, no problems what so ever on other 7 sleds , thanks bob likens

Premium Features