• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat Tracker Build Dates M1100T's-Check In

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
I'm being told mine is scheduled this week but who knows maybe if I wait long enough they will give me a 2013 that they are building for their photo shoot that usually takes place in January for the new models. Lighter weight, Vertical steering, 38 inch ski stance in a HO version at 200hp. Hmmmmmm say it isn't so???:face-icon-small-ton

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I'm being told mine is scheduled this week but who knows maybe if I wait long enough they will give me a 2013 that they are building for their photo shoot that usually takes place in January for the new models. Lighter weight, Vertical steering, 38 inch ski stance in a HO version at 200hp. Hmmmmmm say it isn't so???:face-icon-small-ton

Hilly. . . I think your really trying to spin that in a positive direction! Thats good though.

Curb weight on the m1100t 153 is 300KG. You can def feel the weight moving it around. THe 20 feet i drove it was effortless though. It is going to be a really nice sled. And A little weight loss will help it out. 10lbs out of the battery and 14 out of the can will be a noticeable amount.

Premium Features