• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat is ASHAMED!!!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
We should get into oils stock, ITS ALL SPECULATION.

Maybe cat was smarter than the average rider, and new dumb azzez where going to go to the snow show and try and lift one, then get on and garage ride the pis$ out of it and think it was a tank, when in fact on the snow it may very well work like a dream. But since there where no demo rides they don't want it shown until someone can actually ride them in the snow to get a real idea of how it works and therefor sales go up, a type of damage control for no demos.

Just wait, and see.

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
The cat booth at the show I was just at had lots of 1100t's. There was even one that had bunch of cut aways so you could inspect everything.

Ken Climb

Premium Member
Arctic Cat is so Ashamed of the mistake they made with the 1100 turbo they didn't even bother to bring one to the Salt Lake snow show!!!!!! Of course If all I had was a TANK...... and I was going to a mountain riders snowmobile show I would be to embarressed to show up as well. This gives Cat a better chance to sell because the public cant stand around and laugh at the way they destroyed the best mountain chassis on the snow, and in return got into the heavy equipment industry. Cat knows that by hiding the sled and putting up a false demand, they will get more sales than if the people that were on the fence actually got to look, see, feel, try and pick up, (hahahahahaha) the sled. Sorry Cat!!!! But you really didn't do your homework on this (Mountain Sled) One size really doesn't fit all. Mountain riders want a mountain specific chassis. Look at the bright side though Cat. You increased your bottom line at the expense of a few, poor suckers, that never had the opportunity for a demo ride, or to see the sled before they realized what a mistake they made! Nice game plan!! Go Cat!!!!!:faint:

This is my vote for funniest post of the year! The only guy's who took this seriously are the ones who snowchecked one! lol

Premium Features