• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T Video!! (With a little GOOF at the end, for you Jeff C)

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
JSUN BRING ALL OF THE BEST GUYS YOU CAN PLAN A TRIP TO LOGAN UTAH AND I, M8CHRIS, TREEBOSS, TGITT, WILL TAKE YOU GENTLEMEN ON A LITTLE RIDE SO YOU BOYS CAN SHOW US HOW TO RIDE!:D

K

killerrf

Nov 27, 2007
sk
killer, you like a mountain sled in SK? I'm planning to get a Crossfire, as it seems like a good all-round sled for wandering around the prairies.

yeah i thought about a crossfire and all my last 4 sleds till my first m in 08...finding i always kept finding i needed more track. so i just picked up a m. you can ride the m anywhere. just reclutch for the mountains for a few times a year and your good to go. now my 09 m1 has been an excellent sled just wish i would have went with the 162. i would never go with anything less. hell there is quite a few turboed m's running around this area also. turbo maybe a little excessive but whatever floats their boat! if i could afford it i would probably also turbo. m1 on 10 psi boost would likely be crazy.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
JSUN BRING ALL OF THE BEST GUYS YOU CAN PLAN A TRIP TO LOGAN UTAH AND I, M8CHRIS, TREEBOSS, TGITT, WILL TAKE YOU GENTLEMEN ON A LITTLE RIDE SO YOU BOYS CAN SHOW US HOW TO RIDE!:D

RCR:

No riding lessons for you guys are needed, i'm sure.........

J-Sun said some of our guys could "Hang" with the best of the western riders out there.......... Which is true by the way.........

But, heck keep pounding your chest and measuring your dick, frankly we don't care how good of a rider you are.......

I love keyboard warriors!

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'm sure that Cat, Doo or Poo doen't care if they sell .....

Mountain sled to flatlander or mountain dwellers as long as they sell. I'm sure that they don't care if you can ride or not either, as long as they sell. The Cat sleds in question were designed with a lot of use around IP and other mountain locations, but the individual parts that make them up are designed for manufacture in MN. All the input ends up back here. Don't hate us because we live here.
I don't mind a head to head competition. I love it. That's what we're all about. That's probably how we learned to ride. I just don't see what's it got to do with us riding a prototype mountain sled here in MN. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS..........TS

Owen

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
RCR:

J-Sun said some of our guys could "Hang" with the best of the western riders out there.......... Which is true by the way.........

But, heck keep pounding your chest and measuring your dick, frankly we don't care how good of a rider you are.......

Sounds to me like all the chest pounding is coming from the Mid West Super Booners all I did is accept the challenge you gentlemen would have a blast we always do even if we end up limping or towing out a sled!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
RCR:

Nah, just come to Montana, we gladly will ensure you have a great time, get to relax, and ride some of the best snow on earth...

pack your bags, no need to hurry, we will be riding well into May this year...

And next year, we will be having fun playing on the M1100T...just like you :)

will be fun to see what all we can get out of these things!!!

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Can I come along? Met some good friends over the years from the west. Keeps me coming back for more, 23 years and counting!!:nod:

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Can I come along? Met some good friends over the years from the west. Keeps me coming back for more, 23 years and counting!!:nod:

as long as my sled has a "tich" more than yours yes :)

Course, I am not as good as the average keyboard jockeys...but I have fun :)

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
we cant handle rassmussen style people, they are too good for us...

we only ride small stuff...

and well, we help lost kitty cats every now and then too...

IMG_4736sm.jpg

note tracks in the background..

IMG_2643Medium.jpg

IMG_4029Medium.jpg

SunlightBasin.jpg

IMG_0022Large.jpg

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
sorry, trying to get this back on topic and not be a west vs. midwest babble...

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Nice pics. thanks........

Say , I do ride with a few guys from Belgrade and Boseman. They wait to get me each year. It's never happened. They have bought me a lot of beer and steaks over the years. Crazy bunch though. They love shi** holin'. That's where they get me not on the mountain. I'll be back.

Owen

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
RCR & MTDream:

I'd love to come out and ride with you guys, where ever it is that you want to ride. The only trip that is a "for sure" for Hilly, Jeff C, High Time and myself is our annual trip to IP.

(I am guessing I am the only one at the Orlando airport on snowest right now... HA!)

However, this will have to take place next winter. We all just snow checked new sleds and unless Hilly wants to ride his Crossfire 6 and lets me borrow his Ovation we wouldn't have sleds this year.

When I pick up my new sled next fall I'll get in touch with you boys and we can set something up. I'm sure we could have a good time and there is nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. That's what makes everyone better riders.

Anyway, I am headed back to MN and taking out the golf clubs. You boys have a good summer.

Joe

Premium Features