• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"changed the oil every 5 rides !! "

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
WARNING!!! I knew i shouldn't have opened that, virus alert popped up and shut down the site. I think its just anti virus program trying to get me to download it my one care can't find it running full tune up right now. But still i won't be opening that link he's probably talking chain case oil and probably full of ****.

S

smokin98.5

Dec 23, 2009
Clean sled.

I will say that is one clean sled. Engine compartment looks great. Do I think it's a scam?? Yes, It reads like a infomercial. If it's so rare he should keep it as a collectors item. A 600cc blow your mind??? My 1000 1m is just starting to get fun. Funny find rixster.:face-icon-small-ton

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
haha this is crap i saw a sled just like it probably 2 weeks ago guy drove down the hill and the "amazing 600"was stuck pretty bad luckily me and my buddies 8 of us smallest sled out of ours was an 800 with a 159 so we all ended up making a hard packed trail for the "600" to drive up i know i wouldnt trade my kk 900 for the amazing 600

Premium Features