• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyoming state trooper question

H
Jan 28, 2004
In any state I have never seen this. Never heard of a law like that either. I am assuming you got a speeding ticket at night from a cop on the side of the road running radar?

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
I remember someone telling me once that they must have their marker lights on when they are parked at night...is this true?

Thanks in advance
Flit

Not. For the same reason they can speed or run stop signs or signals, whatever, without running lights and siren. Have to think like a rat to catch a rat...

I am assuming you got a speeding ticket at night from a cop on the side of the road running radar?

Hahahaha..... good call. Why do peeps think cops have to dot their 'i's or the ticket ain't any good..? LMAO

Say's the John to the cop... "you a cop? 'cause you know, you gotta tell the truth".... NOT!!!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
In any state I have never seen this. Never heard of a law like that either. I am assuming you got a speeding ticket at night from a cop on the side of the road running radar?

I think your right. Why don't you try slowing down!LOL

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
Yea, i didnt think it was true but id figured i would try...damn trooper almost made me crash scared the crap out of me seeing something on the side of the road.

going 96/75 on I80 on my bike....bad me

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
maybe you'd like them to put up a lighted waring sign 5 miles before the speed trap to warn you.............

lol that would be sweet. when i was in high school i bought them probably 5 squad cars and extended vacations. :( BUt not as bad as the insurance companys. i bought them yachts.

but i wish that they would park a little better on the side of the road. I got my butt chewed, or he tried till i lost my temper, for almost hitting a stater on the highway last winter when he was parked on the fog line during a snow storm.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
lol that would be sweet. when i was in high school i bought them probably 5 squad cars and extended vacations. :( BUt not as bad as the insurance companys. i bought them yachts.

QUOTE]

LOL...at the time it wasn't funny, but I help them pay for the vacation property where they stored the yachts on the long vacations!!!

Premium Features