• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cold Weather

M

miko

Nov 28, 2007
So. Dak.
We are now starting to see our temps drop pretty fast. We are suppose to see lows down to -25 F with a wind chill close to -50 F on Monday morning. Our Monday morning high will only get to -12 F. Man I hope the weathermen are wrong!

Can anyone beat that for a forecast? Haha!

This weather sucks!!!!!

Stay warm everyone.

A
Dec 21, 2013
10 years ago I predicted global cooling not global warming ,, then things changed they sprayed our skies they thought that they could reverse it .. they messed up .. CO2 is a life fuel not a bad thing .. still the chemtrails were sprayed ,, then it happpened ,, summer was late by 30 day the first time then 60 the next year .. the global cooling model that they kept secret had come .. and millions were unprepared ................

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
We're supposed to drop to -33° tonight with a high tomorrow of -20°. -28° as I type this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rmk8000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2013
saskatchewan canada
I wish david suzuki had been working outside with me yesterday , maybe he would shut up about global warming!!! I thought my fingers and toes were going to freeze off

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
When you moving to SD?

Had planned to start building this spring but this macular degeneration thing I have is really starting to kick my butt. The wife and I are rethinking our retirement plans and may have to let our dream of living in the Black Hills remain only a dream. Being blind in unfamiliar surroundings may not be the best of ideas.:face-icon-small-sad

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Awe man, sorry to hear that.

Now I feel guilty for giving you a hard time,,,,,,,,but you know it's probably that darned ganja that did it!:face-icon-small-win

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Had planned to start building this spring but this macular degeneration thing I have is really starting to kick my butt. The wife and I are rethinking our retirement plans and may have to let our dream of living in the Black Hills remain only a dream. Being blind in unfamiliar surroundings may not be the best of ideas.:face-icon-small-sad

I thought smoking dope was supposed to improve eyesight?:face-icon-small-win JK Mold sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Bruce: There are natural ways to stop and reverse that, you should give them a try! http://www.tahomaclinic.com/

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
Did everyone forget that its january? its always fackin cold on jan.wtf is everyone whining about.i thought this was a snowmobile forum? sounds like a buncha p*ssies to me!! i love this chit!!!!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
stupid cold and windy in so.dak in Jan? NOOO WAY:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Mold..gosh I hope the best for ya...look at that natural stuff close...

don't shelf your dreams yet...

Premium Features