• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A video of tight trees and deep pow...on a Nytro

R

RidewithChrisBrown

Nov 17, 2011
www.ridewithchrisbrown.com
This one's for Mr Sandman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CCgHmaaj8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I, like many of you, ride trees every day. I am liking it on my turbo Nytros more and more...they will pretty much go anywhere. Four strokes aren't for everyone but there for me now! You can ride tight and technical trees all day, hit jumps/drops, do upside down whips if you want to and we all know how good they are in the deep and steep. I just add 91 octane....no oil...you have to like that.

Anyway, I'm not trying to tell you to buy a Nytro. I just have so many people telling me what you CAN'T do on one I thought I'd start posting some fun vids. Most of these people haven't ridden one but hate them...I used to be that guy. Have fun on whatever sled you're riding. It sure is awesome to get to be able to play in the backcountry on a good running fun sled!

And again, please be careful out there...especially my friends South of the border. Based on the snowfall amounts on top of a weak layer the avy danger must be high to extreme right now. It's a great time to play in some low angle trees away from start zones, slide paths and runouts.

Enjoy the powder this weekend!!!!!

Last edited:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
chris:

Apparently you have not listened to people on this forum. You need to have a lightweight sled to do this..........

This must have been photoshopped somehow.......:face-icon-small-ton

NytroNorm

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Stoon, SK
Finally a good vid showin what the nytro can do with a good rider! Nice work Chris.

Fawk i need a turbo....

and some talent

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
now your riding Mr.Brown!!! nothing like banging some bark, makes for a great day of fun:) just imagine how much easier and less effort that would've been on a lightweight sled. spent a whole season, almost 3,000 miles, doing that on a four stroke. the extra effort and energy it took was most defiantly not for me. i say ride smarter not harder, but to each his own...

S
May 31, 2008
now your riding Mr.Brown!!! nothing like banging some bark, makes for a great day of fun:) just imagine how much easier and less effort that would've been on a lightweight sled. spent a whole season, almost 3,000 miles, doing that on a four stroke. the extra effort and energy it took was most defiantly not for me. i say ride smarter not harder, but to each his own...

Imagine how much easier it would be to not ride at all!!

Premium Features