• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Conservative -vs- Liberal

M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
Maybe this has been posted before but here it is anyway.

This is from a talk show hostess in Broward County Florida. It is a powerful statement of reality!

* If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one.

* If a liberal doesn't like guns, he feels that no one should have one.

* If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.

* If a liberal is, he wants to ban all meat products for everyone.

* If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.

* A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

* If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

* If a liberal is homosexual, he loudly demands legislated respect.

* If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.

* Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

* If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

* A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

* If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

* Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

* If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

* A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God or religion silenced.

* If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

* A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. Ronald Reagan

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
You forgot some

If a conservative doesn't have enough money, he doesn't buy useless things.
A liberal doesn't even check to see if he has the money, he knows he can spend his way out of his problems.

If a crime is committed, a conservative hands out punishment.
If a crime is committed, a liberal wants to rehabilitate the criminal, and make excuses for their bad behavior.

If a conservative sees a hungry person begging, they think what job can I find for them to do.
If a liberal sees a hungry person, they get emotional, give the person free food, and threaten to take the food if they try to work.

If a conservative's home is broken into, he defends his home.
If a liberal's home is broken into, he calls the police, and then begs for his life, and freely hands over his possessions.

A conservative believes, my TV isn't worth dieing for.
A liberal believes, my TV isn't worth a human life.

If there's a problem a liberal will form a committee to determine a solution.
If there's a problem a conservative rolls his sleeves up, and fixes it.

If a conservative looses a job, he goes on unemployment, and starts looking for work.
If a liberal looses a job, he goes on unemployment, and hopes they extend unemployment again.

There aren't many true conservatives left.

Last edited:
W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I am as conservative as they come just ask all my wife's liberal friends, who don't invite us over any more. It is a lot easier on everybody.

Premium Features