• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08 Yamaha Nytro MTX

danredig

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
Detroit Lakes, MN
2008 Nytro MTX with about 1600 miles on it (can't remember and is still in storage) excellent shape. Warranty until 2012.
List of accessories:
Chrome windshield with lower wind deflector kit
2 wheel offset axle kit 8"
19-40 gears
153" ported chamoplast challenger track with less that 200 miles on it (comes with the stock maverick track as well)
Hauck performance header pipe and Husher Silencer (sounds awesome and adds up to 10hp) hauckperformance.com
Hauck performance Ram Air Intake and Fuel Accelerator.
3" Handlebar riser with yamaha handlebar bag
Factory Yamaha cover with the soft cover that goes underneath to prevent scratches
Ice scratchers
JT panel side vents to help get more fresh air into the sled
Factory reverse
White skid plate

Comes with all factory parts that were replaced with aftermarket ones. All updates have been done by an authorized Yamaha Dealer and all oils (motor and chaincase) have been changed to synthetic since the sled was set up and delivered.

Sled is in excelent condition with just normal light scratches from everyday riding- has been stored inside a heated shop all winter and inside during the off season
Asking $7500obo or would be interested in a trade for an m8 or xp- i am willing to hear any offers on the sled and would consider selling stock also- i am open to any ideas and can get more pictures if needed
E-mail dredig@hotmail.com
Sled climbs awesome for a nytro without a turbo but i'm looking at going with an m8 or an xp- can e-mail more pictures and will answer any questions about the sled- sled is located in eastern ND and would think about possible delivery within reason.

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Tuffy66

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2008
North Dakota
Nice sled might be interested. You think you got more or less then 1600 miles? Where in ND? from Minot here let me know A couple more pictures would be great. thanks

danredig

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2008
Detroit Lakes, MN
i will get more pics up this afternoon- i have a couple other people interested so it will go on a first come basis- also listed on craigslist. i am located in Mayville ND - thankyou for the interest

Premium Features