• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New guy from Sask.

Sinister306

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Hey everyone, I am a new member from southern Saskatchewan :canada:. I've been a Cat guy all my life and still have a 13 M800 LTD 153 but recently purchased a 2014 Pro RMK LE 800 155 to try out this year. I am currently in the process of choosing a turbo to run on the Pro this year. This is my first post, I am actually new to the whole forum thing but have been reading threads and posts for while. I joined because there seems to be a lot of great people on here with a lot of knowledge and looking forward to finding out great information and hopefully being of some help to others.

IMG_2957.jpg IMG_2944.jpg

Last edited:

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Welcome

Welcome to the forum. You have questions you will likely find answers in here. Great forum to learn from and share your expierence. Welcome and enjoy.

Nooby

Clutches by IndyDan, thanks Indy Specialities
WE clickers modded from my 2012 assault parts sled by Deycore, thanks Steve

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Welcome to the forums.... Glad to have a brother from Canada join... Your country has always been kind to me... Lived in BC for a while and loved it!

Welcome also to the SnoWest Polaris PRO forums... come on over...ask questions.... post up your pics or tech you want to share.... get used to the "Advanced Search" function... a LOT of topics have been covered and are there for immediate access.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/search.php

Canada-Maple-Leaf-2.jpg

Premium Features