• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 summit 800 with lots of goodies

B

Bott Yamaha

Jan 5, 2012
Up for sale is a mint one owner '06 Summit 800 with a 151X16X2 track. This is said to be the best year in the REV chassis. Sled has only 729 miles. Motor has a SLP performance package single pipe, performance edition porting, power dome billet head, V force 3 reeds and high flow vent and intake kit. This 800 HO motor produces a whopping 163 H.P. it is set up to ride in the steep and deep mountains. Sled also comes with Ski Doo Jerry can and SLP Powder Pro skis.

101_0539.jpg 101_0563.jpg 101_0564.jpg

Last edited:
I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
Price??

Why not list the asking price? Are you afraid people will think your asking to much? With such a poor snow year I'm guessing around $3K would take it.

B

Bott Yamaha

Jan 5, 2012
Why not list the asking price? Are you afraid people will think your asking to much? With such a poor snow year I'm guessing around $3K would take it.

I respectfully decline your offer. You wont find a 06 summit with 800 miles for 3k but maybe a 04 with 6000 miles. Thank you IdahoMike I appreciate your interest.

When this guy PMs you... he just gives you his phone number.
SALESMAN ALERT!

What is wrong with him wanting you to call him? Bott Yamaha usually posts his price unless there is some info he wants to discuss with the price. Bott Yamaha shop info is in the signature block and his user name is pretty obvious he is a dealer. There is nothing wrong with that he paid the dues to post on here and not try to use a free basic membership and complain about other people on here.

Premium Features