• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i take criticism well.......so let me have it

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Uh i'm sorry but we all have moments ? Are you kidding He stops basically right in front a tree and then full throttles into it. I guess i'm not from that state.SET UP OR, i really do not have a clue.

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
Uh i'm sorry but we all have moments ? Are you kidding He stops basically right in front a tree and then full throttles into it. I guess i'm not from that state.SET UP OR, i really do not have a clue.

not tryin to be mean just sounds like you dont have a sense of humor....it doesnt matter how it happened it happend and just thought id share one of the dumb mistakes of a weekened of riding

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
Uh i'm sorry but we all have moments ?(YES) Are you kidding He stops basically right in front a tree and then full throttles into it.(thats because some people dont resort to "f*ck it,lets slam this tree"as fast as others do..) I guess i'm not from that state.SET UP OR, i really do not have a clue.
fixed it^
ida done the same thing bro lol ill try to show ya if we ever get a winter..

Premium Features