• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat brand tunnel bag.

P
Nov 29, 2007
Lakeview, Oregon
Hi all.
Since it is a arctic cat brand I thought I would start here.
Received a large a.c. tunnel bag for b-day. There is no dividers in either the top or bottom halves. Would like to know how everyone that has one keeps stuff divided or separated or just let it all slid around in there.
Thanks for any info and pictures you might have
Danny
2018 sno pro er 162.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Does yours have upper half and lower half with a net on each one, no divider?
Mine is like that and I just pack spare gloves or balaclava or a couple rags in with everything. Seems to keep water bottles from moving or spilling and everything stays tight.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
Hi all.
Since it is a arctic cat brand I thought I would start here.
Received a large a.c. tunnel bag for b-day. There is no dividers in either the top or bottom halves. Would like to know how everyone that has one keeps stuff divided or separated or just let it all slid around in there.
Thanks for any info and pictures you might have
Danny
2018 sno pro er 162.

The Cat bag I got had a lot of dividers all with Velcro, not sure but maybe you can buy just the dividers. I took most of mine out and have them on the shelf, maybe you could find a local guy like me? Or make you own, go buy a crazy carpet and start cutting.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
if you are not taking along enough gear to fill the bag then you are probably not taking enough gear, my bag is packed full and nothing moves around, I would hate dividers and wouldn't buy a bag with dividers, more versatile without

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
mine doesn't have the dividers ether and if it did I would just take them out. I use plastic food containers to keep small stuff in place. I also ride in layers and find I put extra shirts I take off throughout the day in the bag so nice to have a little extra space.

P
Nov 29, 2007
Lakeview, Oregon
Thanks for all the replies.
After taking things from backpack and adding stuff
I found things fit quite nicely.
Now lets hope this rain stops and snow begins because it is melting up high.
Danny

cycology1

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2017
Guess I was wrong am I OCD nature steered me incorrectly. Make sense to have the full open space.

That said any pictures of these things installed via drilling holes in the tunnel vs straps?

Premium Features