• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avid driver install?

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Finally installing a camo extreme and avid drivers to replace my crappy stock track. I've got everything apart and have the acids pushed on the driveshaft, thought I measured correctly but apparently not as they're not lining up. I was hoping someone would have the proper dimensions to help me out and make this process a little faster, thanks.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
hopefully you marked the centerline on the driveshaft of where the old drivers were located before you pressed them off. NOT the center of the driveshaft when measured from the ends, but the center of where the stock drivers were located. Then 4.5 inches from that center mark on your driveshaft to the center of each driver. 9 inch spacing between the avid drivers.

Last edited:

autopro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver Island BC
u4y6y9un.jpg
hope this helps :)

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I measured from both ends of the driveshaft to the outside hub of the stock anti ratchets. Talked to Robbie pretty sure he got me straightened out. If anyone has measurements from the ends of the driveshaft to the outside hub of the avid drivers that's what I'm really looking for, thanks.

red

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Does anybody have real numbers to install avid drivers on drive shaft? So many inches from end of the shaft? Its only post that I could find that kinda had some info.

Premium Features