• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extreme or powerclaw

B

BOOSTIN-BAYOU

Mar 26, 2011
layton UT
Which track should I run I have two tracks I'm going from a 153 camo extreme cut down 2" to 163 extreme cut down 1/2" or 163 power claw 2.5" which one I the best one

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I ran a camo extreme on my sled to start and then I stabbed it and had to get a new one. I put a Power Claw on it and I think it depends on what you do. If you are more of a straight line person I think the Camo Extreme is better. I sidehill a lot and I think the Power Claw is better for that.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I felt like the PC trenched too much for me. Like TrueBlueMax said if you side hill alot, that's probably a good thing being able to spin the track and move at slower pace. I went Camo Extreme because we do more open hillclimb and I feel it floats better. I was comparing them side by side with a '14 M8 and a '14 XM. Just my opinion though...

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
camo extreme works slightly better in bottomless powder powerclaw seems to work slightly better in set up snow conditions. couldn't go wrong with either one.

Premium Features