• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

push turbo intake plugging?

G
Nov 26, 2007
2010 nytro push turbo in 2' powder and it was really strong. first real powder ride and loved it except rear intake kept pilling up with snow and chocking the air off. how do you eliminate this or make it better? thanks for your help to yami newbi.

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
Push and MPI kits both dump exhaust into the tunnel. So that is already done on his sled (and mine too)

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I've got a push kit as well, go with a snorkel like mine. Bonus too is the freed up tunnel space.
edaje8um.jpg

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
get a intake kit from CR RACING or order the big snorkel from powderlites and plumb it up your self....

Its nice to keep the exhaust up above the tunnel because on the days your hands get cold you can warm them up from your exhaust. But those with the tunnel dump dont get the luxury :)

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
My snorkel is a radiator hose pre bent to a 90, works great as its flexible to keep from breaking from those accidental rolls. Do a search for nytro intake, I forgot the part #.

Premium Features