• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slightly Used MF gear for Sale

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Have a few sets of MF gear that have been worn a few times. Most of them are slightly used condition. May show signs of repair but nothing affecting the function. All zippers, seams, and materials are fully functional.

Because these are sold used or if new are a photo sample they are not eligible for warranty.

Please message me the item and size you are interested in and I will let you know if I have any in that size or suggest a substitute.

Must have US address for shipping and will pay with paypal.

2010 rekon bibs size XL: $60 shipped
2011 rekon bibs: $75 shipped
2012 rekon/sidehill bibs: $100 shipped
2013 rekon bibs : $125 shipped
2011 rekon jacket: $60 shipped
2012 rekon jacket $100shipped
2013 rekon jacket $125 shipped many brand new samples
2012 redline jackets $100 shipped
2013 big mountain jackets: $110 shipped most are brand new samples
2013 big mountain bibs: $110 shipped most are brand new samples
Sidehill jackets: $75 shipped
Recession jacket: $50 shipped
Womens empress jackets with liner: $75 shipped
Womens empress jackets no liner: $50 shipped
Womens empress bibs: $75 shipped
Redline bibs: $100 shipped
Hell roaring canyon jacket: size 2x & XL $80 shipped

Also have some used boots if you need a work set, midlayers, base layers, armor, gloves and even helmets that can possibly be sold.

Message me the size, model and color you want with your paypal address. If I have it I will send you an invoice if I don't I will message you with an alternate option if available. Trying to keep this simple and quick if it turns into too much work they will all have to go on ebay. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Premium Features