• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m8 Geo Mod

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the post on the geo mod for an 07 m8? I searched on hear and I can't find one that tells or shows you what to do for that year of the m8. I read a post that said that the geo mod is different for the different year sleds. Please help!

Brett

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
Thanks guys for the info. I have got way more info than I had before but I still am unsure what is need for me to do this on my 07 m8.

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
Help!

So is the GEO mod just moving the front of the skid down a hole in the tunnel? If not what else do I need to do? Has anyone ever owned an 07 m8 that they did this mod to? If someone could tell me what exactly I need to do to accomplish this mod on my 07 m8 I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Brett

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
I PMed Geo and he said the only thing to help the 07 m8 is a shock revalve. He said there are some other things to try if the shock revalve doesn't solve your problem but he hasn't got back to me on them yet.

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
I would like to hear or see what other people with 07 m8's have done to there sleds to make them handle better. Any ideas what would help make my sled sidehill better?

Thanks, Brett

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
I just bought a 07, so moving the spring slide to the back will increase the spring rate (make it stiffer) .

S

sledheadjake

Aug 31, 2009
Bonners Ferry ID
I have a 07 m8 and this year I had the shocks revalved by Gas schock repair, it is alot better ride now and it makes ridinf the sled alot better, sidehillin, climbing difinetly worth the money

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
Thanks for the info Jake. Did you do all the shocks or just the 2 in the rear? How much did it cost you? Might wait till summer to do that cause I don't want to miss out on any riding!

Premium Features