• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO/White Knuckle Motorsports VIPER/7000 Big Chute Turbo Build with Stereo

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Here are some pictures of our Viper/7000 from the Edmonton sled show. White Knuckle Motorsports is one of the best shops in Canada to have your Viper/7000 Built!
This sled has the best of everything - KMOD, VE, Powerclaw 3" Raptor Shocks, Mountain Fit Hood & More!

M7000TURBO_zps972cb5e7.jpg

M7000TURBO2_zpse2707d76.jpg

M7000TURBO3_zpse17a50f7.jpg

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
your quote says 3" powerclaw

but the poster in front of the sled says 3" CE. which track does it have??

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
It's a CE. I never had time to cut venting in before the show so that still has to be done. The sub is for the show appearances and won't be on there once the season starts.

Very happy with how it turned out, lots of customer requests to put seat time on the stock compression 275hp setting. They won't be disappointed :face-icon-small-win

I should add that there will be the option for a straight pipe as well. Everyone knows what that looks like so we installed the muffler for people to see. We also have the silicone charge tube to pop on. It didn't make the shipping deadline when we were assembling the sled.

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
After having both stock and decompressed turbo sleds in the past, I bet there will be a lot of people extremely happy with stock compression and 270hp. That would be such a responsive and fun sled in the tight spots. Great work at getting to that with stock fuel guys!

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
before the comments start lol.........

To be clear the 275hp setting is on 100 octane, which where I come from is considered stock lol. The 210hp is on 91, a simple toggle switch flips between the two maps. Another exclusive feature on this kit.

I rode this kit on multiple ocassions last winter and there is no question what the response is like on the 275hp setting....very nice:face-icon-small-hap

The other thing most forget or don't consider is that the install is very friendly when you don't have to do a shim or any mechanical timing. It truly is a kit that someone that has installed anything more than a can before can handle. Studs, swap bigger injectors in for the stockers, bolt a turbo kit on, and plug APC into factory harnesses. Pretty straight forward stuff just like the install of all Evo's kits. And then ride. No tuning required for elevation, temperature, or the "I think I can get more out of it" adjustment.......ever.

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
To be clear the 275hp setting is on 100 octane, which where I come from is considered stock lol. The 210hp is on 91.

I rode this kit on multiple ocassions last winter and there is no question what the response is like on the 275hp setting....very nice:face-icon-small-hap

The other thing most forget or don't consider is that the install is very friendly when you don't have to do a shim or any mechanical timing. It truly is a kit that someone that has installed anything more than a can before can handle. Studs, swap bigger injectors in for the stockers, bolt a turbo kit on, and plug APC into factory harnesses. Pretty straight forward stuff just like the install of all Evo's kits. And then ride. No tuning required for elevation, temperature, or the "I think I can get more out of it" adjustment.......ever.

Are you guys planning to have a demo available around the shop this winter? I've ridden a Doo my entire life, but this setup has me intrigued purely because of it being stock compression. After having both, I wouldn't consider a shimmed or low comp turbo sled again. It's amazing what good fuel, and a little timing and knock control can do.

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Are you guys planning to have a demo available around the shop this winter? I've ridden a Doo my entire life, but this setup has me intrigued purely because of it being stock compression. After having both, I wouldn't consider a shimmed or low comp turbo sled again. It's amazing what good fuel, and a little timing and knock control can do.

do it Geoff, get on the kitty.... you will never look back lol:face-icon-small-hap:first:

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
you would be the life of the party with that thing that stereo system was impressivly loud:face-icon-small-coo

There's a reason Jim from TS has had our JL system on his Nitro for 2 years. Ask him what the riders thought of it when he first did it, then now.....he's doing it on his new Viper cause he can't not have one now. He's admitted under the influence that he's not that cool without it lol.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership

We do many unplanned demo rides in Vale as we have a house there. We rarely have enough snow here to really test anything. Pm me when we get closer to the season if you have a crew coming from down there and we can set something up. We are planning to have a few official demo days thou where you can ride a BC280 vs a SC285 vs the M7000 SC275 back to back. I am also planning a 7000 153 with the header, exhaust, and flash that is around 160hp. Very interested to see how that does against a stock 800 on the hill.

Last edited:
D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
To be clear the 275hp setting is on 100 octane, which where I come from is considered stock lol. The 210hp is on 91, a simple toggle switch flips between the two maps. Another exclusive feature on this kit.

You guys are doing the studs as part of the kit ? no requirement to remove the motor to do this ?

Premium Features