• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
Dealer in Great Falls MT has a xm sp on showroom floor .First look at one for me, said X xm 4-6 weeks out.

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
Talking to my dealer today, they are still expecting the snow checks to arrive in early to mid november. I didn't ask about the freerides or SPs.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
WTF ever happened to the whole idea of sno-checking a sled....it was to guarantee the earliest delivery of the exact sled you wanted for a better price. It was a guaranteed sale for the mfr and no flooring costs for the dealer. Now if you sno-check you are at the bottom of the list....past the people that didn't even order a sled who get as good or better price! WTF!

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
WTF ever happened to the whole idea of sno-checking a sled....it was to guarantee the earliest delivery of the exact sled you wanted for a better price. It was a guaranteed sale for the mfr and no flooring costs for the dealer. Now if you sno-check you are at the bottom of the list....past the people that didn't even order a sled who get as good or better price! WTF!

I totaly agree with you WB I belive if you snow checked one you should have had it for a couple weeks already.

M
Nov 7, 2011
Well I for one am glad that it isn't in yet, no snow yet so why pay for 3months when you can't ride it ?

I have no modifications to do on it whatsoever so the later the better as I have other things to pay for in the meantime ! And the snow-check as become more about the warranty then the price......

Carramrod

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2011
Kalispell, MT
It also sucks in my opinion that they don't do the free cover and belt thing anymore. Cause lets face it belts aren't cheap, and a cover? Not all of us own or run enclosed trailers. I use covers all the time cause 9 times out of ten my sled is riding on a two place trailer or solo in the bed of my truck an its not stored in a nice warm dry place either.

X
Dec 8, 2007
Portland,Or.
I agree with WB. Because they get us locked in with the snow check....they go after the fall sales. Some years,the snow is falling by the time you get your machine and then you lose more time to do all the modifications you want to do.
in my case.....it sucks.
A snow checked Yamaha will arrive before the dealer floor machines!

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
It also sucks in my opinion that they don't do the free cover and belt thing anymore. Cause lets face it belts aren't cheap, and a cover? Not all of us own or run enclosed trailers. I use covers all the time cause 9 times out of ten my sled is riding on a two place trailer or solo in the bed of my truck an its not stored in a nice warm dry place either.

When I snowchecked I got a belt, gal oil & a MF Sidehill Jacket from RMS :thumb:

Carramrod

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2011
Kalispell, MT
RMS

When I snowchecked I got a belt, gal oil & a MF Sidehill Jacket from RMS :thumb:
Checked prices with RMS saved some $ by going local (within 100 mi)...i dont have to drive 840 miles RT($225 in gas 90 in hotel room and 100 in food=$415) an pay sales tax on top $700 roughly and state document fees $140. So over 12k to get a sled out of idaho even if i did not have to pay sales tax cause im from MT(pretty sure id have to pay ID tax even if i am) still come out well over 1k ahead and over 2k ahead if i had to pay tax...
:jaw:

92 coupe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2009
IL
If anyone has a line on a black 146 x help a brother out:face-icon-small-hap

S
Sep 17, 2012
Missoula
I just want to say who ever gets their blacked out X should post it or a link so we can all see what we have been drooling over for 9 months I want to see my gf soon cause I need new eye candy

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
I want a XM but I didn't get on it last spring to order one :face-icon-small-sad, hopefully i'll luck out and find a blacked out X

S
Sep 17, 2012
Missoula
Yea I have the blacked out 163 coming but I want a picture of all sides cause I only found one. I have that but is lame I need more

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

Premium Features