• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 SXViper 700

Does anyone have a spare motor for an 04 sxviper out there??? Or is interested in buying mine with a blown motor?? Its got SLP triple pipes with a 144 to 159 long track for hartman along with a no slip driver, lower gears and better primary and secondary clutch springs

I've been looking for a motor all summer, just nothing out there... My buddies sled needs one. His threw a rod last yr right thru the crankcase....torched one cylinder and messed up the head. If i could find a crankcase, I think we could fix it but i can't even seem to find that..... Anyways good luck

Y
Feb 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
bqcarmichael-how much would you want for the sled as it sits?

I have an 03 viper which is pretty beat on, I cracked the tunnel in half. I am looking to try to fix it on the cheap side because as much as i want a new sled, i simply cant afford it. If i dont find parts to fix it, i might just part it out. If i part it out, i will have a good engine (4500miles) for sale. Compression=115 across all 3 cyl.

Premium Features