• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**NEW - 509 Evolution Snowmobile Helmets: More Info & Photos

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
We've had a few questions about the true color of the matte black helmet. Because every computer screen is a different resolution the photos may appear lighter or darker than the actual helmet. The matte black helmet is a solid black shell with no clear coat. The artwork is a very dark gray. A "stealth" look if you well. Meaning the art is not a bright vibrant color like the other styles. It's meant to be sleek, yet still highly detailed up close. I must say it looks REALLY cool in person. We'll have these samples on hand at the following shows....

Hay Days
509 Film Festival (Spokane)
Boise
Denver*
Puyallup*
Toronto*
Salt Lake*
Spokane*

*Helmets will be in full stock at these shows

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Also regarding the 100 pre-order counter. It's not live and I need to manually update it. We have much less than 29 left. I'm sure we'll reach the 100 mark before the day is up, so tonight we will be stopping the free goggle offer. Just a heads up.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Thanks for addressing all the questions. I think you a cool product at a good price. I'm excited to get mine.

S
Feb 4, 2008
Seattle wa
goggle offer

did i make the cut for the goggle offer i sent you an email on your web site asking i bought a black one this morning and a pink one tonight. are you cutting off at exactly 100 or are you honoring everyones order that was placed stating the goggles were included? I cant wait to see these in person the look sick!

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
if we ordered more than just the helmet will if all come as one package or multiple?

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
if we ordered more than just the helmet will if all come as one package or multiple?

Depends, if you ordered a replacement lens for your free goggles, we'll wait and ship everything at once. But if you order additional unrelated items, we'll ship them before your helmet arrives. Either way, you can email us your order number and request any item be shipped right away.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Well we've pre-sold our 100 helmets, so we have ended our free goggle offer. But we are starting a new pre-order special for those who missed the original offer.

Now, for a limited time we are offering free shipping on any helmet pre-order (new orders only). This is an $18.05 value and applies world wide.

We are also offering a helmet/goggle combo package where you can order a new set of 2009 sinister goggles of your choice along with your helmet, for just $50.00 ($25 off).

Helmet Pre-Order Link

J

JJC

Mar 9, 2009
pricing

Well we've pre-sold our 100 helmets, so we have ended our free goggle offer. But we are starting a new pre-order special for those who missed the original offer.

Now, for a limited time we are offering free shipping on any helmet pre-order (new orders only). This is an $18.05 value and applies world wide.

We are also offering a helmet/goggle combo package where you can order a new set of 2009 sinister goggles of your choice along with your helmet, for just $50.00 ($25 off).

Helmet Pre-Order Link

Pricing on checkout doesn't match sight pricing.Sent a email,would like to place order,need final pricing.

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Great looking helmets! Just love 509's designs! I do like that pink and black helmet! Regarding the comment about making a pink and orange helmet... well, I know of many orange dirt riders who just might really dig that! (Thought for next year I guess) Suppose there are a few cat girls too!

6260_1178735358979_1546014048_448442_6478594_n.jpg

Love the dirt goggles! I'd love to be able try on the helmet - are you going to be at the Boise Snowshow? (Sorry if that question has been asked/answered.) I'm trying to make it there but not sure yet.

Last edited:

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Great looking helmets! Just love 509's designs! I do like that pink and black helmet! Regarding the comment about making a pink and orange helmet... well, I know of many orange dirt riders who just might really dig that! (Thought for next year I guess) Suppose there are a few cat girls too!

6260_1178735358979_1546014048_448442_6478594_n.jpg

Love the dirt goggles! I'd love to be able try on the helmet - are you going to be at the Boise Snowshow? (Sorry if that question has been asked/answered.) I'm trying to make it there but not sure yet.

If your dirt 509's aren't the polarized ones I suggest you get a new polarized lens, I tried mine for the first time Saturday and its incredible the difference, like I never knew sand could be that many different colors.

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
I wish I didn't get a new helmet last year...but then again a girl can't have one too many lids...:D:D

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
When are these being shipped out?

Helmets will start shipping in early October.

is the video comming soon? thought we would have it by haydays? guess you will be selling them at haydays? ???

Video is finished and currently being replicated, unfortunately we won't receive our inventory before we leave for Hay Days, but will soon after.

Premium Features